Here at City Pet Hospital, we understand that the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for both you and your cat and we strive to make your pet’s stay a relaxing vacation. Our facility provides a safe and comfortable retreat for your pet while you are away.
City Pet Hospital offers boarding for cats so that you can have the peace of mind knowing your pet is in total comfort while you are away on business, vacation or an emergency. We pay special attention to assure your cat is safe and comfortable at our full-service boarding facility. We cater to kitties with special needs, too!
Boarding Area and Cat Condos
Our Cat Condos are specifically designed for cats. Condo features include multiple ledges for resting and vertical movement and a separate privacy area for litter.
Other boarding features include:
- Feline-friendly environment – including Feliway diffusers throughout the boarding area
- Cat Condos are in a cat only area of the hospital – No Dogs Allowed!
- Large one-way viewing windows available for kitties to see outside, but not be seen.
- Private Condos with covered windows are available for shy or nervous kitties.
- Beds, blankets and plenty of toys provided for your cat’s comfort and amusement.
- Cat towers for extra enjoyment and comfort.
- Extra pets and cuddles and lots of love from staff throughout the day.
- Pictures of your cat and updates can be sent over via text upon request.
- Cat Condos are cleaned twice daily.
- Veterinary medical services if needed.
Cat Boarding Requirements
All cat boarders are required to be up to date on the following:
- Annual Exam conducted by a City Pet Hospital veterinarian
- Feline Rabies Vaccine
- Feline Distemper Vaccine
- Flea Treatment: All cat boarders will receive a dose of Revolution Plus topical flea preventative unless sufficient documentation is provided stating they have already received it within the last 30 days of the boarding reservation.
Medical Boarding Options
Boarding with your veterinarian has many benefits including trained staff who can administer oral and topical medication, subcutaneous fluids, and insulin.
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation